Selling a Home - What you need to know
There's obviously a lot to know about selling your home. How much is it worth? What should be the initial asking price? What do I need to do to prepare my house for a sale? What is curb appeal? How much paperwork am I going to need to fill out? The questions can certainly get overwhelming!
That's why I'm here, to help you understand the very extensive process of selling your home. We will have an extensive interview to learn more about when you need to sell, your timeline for moving, and to help you understand every single step during the process.
- We will meet to learn more about your home, have a thorough walk-through, and discuss what price you would like to sell your home for.
- Next, we will discuss the comparable houses in your neighborhood, and decide on a good listing price for your home.
- We will negotiate your listing agreement, including the terms and conditions.
- Negotiating the requests for repairing your home before the sale. Making sure that you know what you need to pay for.
- We will get your home ready for the sale! This includes staging to increase your curb appeal.
- Should your home need any repairs, we will make sure to recommend those so that it's ready for any potential showings.
- We will come up with a comprehensive marketing plan to help sell your house.
- Your home needs to be accessible for showings! We will make sure that your privacy is protected during this time, and that you are aware of any traffic in your home.
- Are you ready for multiple offers? We will make sure that all offers are brought to you, and you are given the right to negotiate. We will offer advice where necessary.
- Schedule an appraisal. This can also be done through our real estate company, Colorado Real Estate Pros.
- When you accept an offer, we will open escrow, and order title. This also can be done in house at Colorado Real Estate Pros, which is a full service Real Estate Agency.
- The Inspection is next, which is simple and painless. You simply need to cooperate with the inspector during their visit.
- There may be some Seller Disclosures that you will need to be made aware of for your home. We will help you understand those.
- Ensuring inspection is understood and negotiating resolution that protects you as the seller.
- Preparing for closing! Making sure you and your family's life is in order.
Whew! Now that we've made it through that, lets just find a time to sit down and discuss your very important decision to sell your home!