Over the next two weeks, we will have 5 listings going on the market in Loveland, CO. While we're based in Fort Collins, we have sold more homes in Loveland than anywhere else in the last 2 years. Maybe it's because of the inventory that Loveland can offer, or the fact that Loveland is becoming more of a destination for families in Colorado. We think it's becoming an alternative to Fort Collins when people and families grow tired of the bidding wars that come with looking for property in Choice City.
Some great reasons to live in Loveland:
1. The proximity to Fort Collins, Windsor, Berthoud, and the rest of Northern Colorado. In Loveland, you're simply closer to Denver, you have access to more lakes than Fort Collins (Boyd, Horseshoe, Boedecker, etc.), and can still get to the Poudre Canyon in about 30-40 minutes.
2. The shopping. While Fort Collins has just opened up the newly redesigned and fantastic The Plaza at Foothills Mall, Loveland has Centerra, which gives you anything from shopping to restaurants to a movie theater, and plenty of attractions for the kiddos. Don't forget about the Outlet shops at Loveland as well.
3. Loveland has landed on Westword's list for Ten Best Cities to live in for Colorado Families (courtesy Westword, 2015). We've known this for a while, but Loveland is growing at a rapid rate, and has offered young families a small community feel with an abundance of amenities.
4. Loveland has actually been named as one of the best places to live in the entire country by Money Magazine.
5. The low unemployment rate, combined with a greater number of jobs being offered by employers gives Loveland the growth stability for years to come.
Some more things that we love about Loveland?
The golf courses - Mariana Butte is our favorite, but the Olde Course at Loveland is also a must play, and is centrally located in Loveland.
The lakes - we mentioned above Horseshoe Lake, Boedecker Reservoir, and Boyd Lake. There is also Lake Loveland which has a nice swim beach, Carter Lake, and many smaller lakes that you can canoe and kayak around at will.
To learn more about why you should consider moving to Loveland, CO, give me a call at 970-342-3568 today, or visit this page here: http://www.coloradorepros.com/loveland.html
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
See our Pinterest Page
Follow us on Google+
See our LinkedIn Page
I'm Brad, owner of Colorado Real Estate Pros. This blog will talk more about my day-to-day as a Fort Collins Realtor, and my life as well. Enjoy!